Our client’s portfolio range from ecommerce, technology, telecommunicatins, education, banking and healthcare services. All the companies have been set up to offer services to diverse set of customers across the globe.
Job Description: –
– Must have a strong experience in implementing various versions of OpenText StreamServe Software Familiar with technologies like XMLIn, PageOut, StoryTeller, CompositionCenter, DesignCenter, Forms, Scripting etc.
– Exposure to atleast 1 project implementations using OpenText StreamServe Software Exposure to printers, print vendors and high-volume printing scenarios Experience of delivering OpenText project is added advantage Certification in OpenText tools will be an added advantage.
– Experience with Archive server for image storing and retrieval Develop documentation, Expertise in design and configuration of Document Processing, PO/Non PO Parking Process, and Invoice Approval, VIM Analytics Experience with VIM IIC set-up, OpenText Invoice Capture Center (ICC) OCR, xECM, Content Server installation, OCC installation, VIM install and configuration, Document Access Install and Configuration, OpenText install in cloud, Doculink knowledge
– Should have excellent computer science fundamentals and a good understanding of architecture, design and performance.
– Should be flexible to work in Indian, UK and US shifts depending on the client or project requirement
Desirable to have the following skills :–
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Good written and communication skills
Qualification & additional skills: –
B.Tech, MCA or BCA